‣ Click on ‘Settings’ on the main screen of your Android TV box
‣ Click on ‘Wi-Fi’ usually located at the top of the next page
‣ Click on your Wi-Fi network in the list
‣ Enter your Wi-Fi password and click on ‘connect’
‣ When in the TV Guide, find the TV show or movie you would like to record
‣ Press and hold the ‘OK’ button on your android remote control
‣ Select ‘Record Program’ to save the show to your PVR library.
‣ Select ‘Record Series’ to record all upcoming episodes of the series
‣ When in the Guide, hit the back button to open the main menu
‣ Select ‘My Recordings’ to open the PVR Menu.
‣ In the PVR menu you can view your library of recorded tv shows & movies
‣ Click on the tv show or movie to watch
‣ Click and hold for 2 seconds, and click again to bring up the menu to delete
‣ Up to 10 hours of Cloud PVR Included.
‣ Pause, rewind or watch later.
Opening the Settings Menu:
‣ To open the ‘Settings’ menu, hit the back button and select ‘Settings’
Setting Options & Recommendations
- Set ‘Auto Tuning’ to OFF. When on, the channels will change while moving through the channels in the guide
- Set ‘Inactivity Timeout’ to 8 hours. This will stop Atop from shutting down for 8 hours when inactive
- Canadian Classifications: Parental controls. Block content by ratings. It will require a pin to access once rating has been blocked.
It’s free and always will be!
Connect with friends and the world around you with Facebook.
Watch anywhere. Cancel anytime.
Log in through your Android box to enjoy TV shows and movies.
Free Music. Millions of Songs.
Play on any device. No credit card needed.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content,
and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.